Announcements : LAW: Munich 2018
Announcement: LAW: Munich 2018
Program Director Information:
Prof. Tyler Ochoa
In Case of Emergency:
- If it is a life-threatening situation, call your local version of 911 first. If you, or someone else, are able to, call the phone number on your CHUBB card so that they can provide you with guidance.
- Contact your Program Director so that they are aware of the situation and can help locally.
- Call Santa Clara University's Campus Safety at (408) 554-4444 to let them know about any urgent situations. They will initiate a phone tree at Santa Clara.
- Send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a voicemail (+1-408-551-1955) at the Center for Global Law and Policy
- Caller First and Last Name
- Caller relationship to person calling about
- Caller contact information
- First and Last Name of the student/participant involved
- Country in which the student/participant is currently located
- Name of the Program Abroad (make sure to mention Law)
- SCU ID#
- Detailed description of the situation (What happened to whom, when and where, etc.)
- Contact information for the student/participant, if different from the caller
- Who you have already contacted or left a message with
Link will be provided in March.
3.12.18 - Email 1 - General information and reminders.pdf
3.19.18 - Email 2 - Financial Aid and Facebook.pdf
Other Items from SCU:
SCU Student Code of Conduct
Department of State Country Specific Information
Centers for Disease Control Traveler's Health
Department of State Worldwide Travel Alert
How to Make Sure You Travel with Medication Legally
Department of State - Germany Specific Info.
Centers for Disease Control - Germany Speciic Info.