Announcements : LAW: Shanghai 2018
Announcement: LAW: Shanghai 2018
Program Director Information:
Prof. Deep Gulasekaram
In Case of Emergency:
- If it is a life-threatening situation, call your local version of 911 first. If you, or someone else, are able to, call the phone number on your CHUBB card so that they can provide you with guidance.
- Contact your Program Director so that they are aware of the situation and can help locally.
- Call Santa Clara University's Campus Safety at (408) 554-4444 to let them know about any urgent situations. They will initiate a phone tree at Santa Clara.
- Send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a voicemail (+1-408-551-1955) at the Center for Global Law and Policy
- Caller First and Last Name
- Caller relationship to person calling about
- Caller contact information
- First and Last Name of the student/participant involved
- Country in which the student/participant is currently located
- Name of the Program Abroad (make sure to mention Law)
- SCU ID#
- Detailed description of the situation (What happened to whom, when and where, etc.)
- Contact information for the student/participant, if different from the caller
- Who you have already contacted or left a message with
Introduction & Important Information for 2018 Shanghai Summer Program.pdf
Shanghai 2018.Introductory Letter.pdf
Calendar & Itinerary Email 3.28.18.pdf
Shanghai 2018 Calendar as of 3.28.18 tentative.pdf
2018 Shanghai Summer Program_ Applying for Visa to P.R.C_.pdf
Shanghai Facebook Group
NYT: Conquering High-Priced Shanghai, From Dumplings to Modern Art?
3.12.18 - Email 1 - General information and reminders.pdf
3.19.18 - Email 2 - Financial Aid and Facebook.pdf
4.3.18 - Email #3 - Orientation, Tuition deadline, Passport and Waivers.pdf
4.11.18 - Email #4 - Tuition Due and Orientation.pdf
Other Items from SCU:
SCU Student Code of Conduct
Department of State Country Specific Information
Centers for Disease Control Traveler's Health
Department of State Worldwide Travel Alert
How to Make Sure You Travel with Medication Legally
Department of State - China Specific Info.
Centers for Disease Control - China Specific Info.
Department of State - Taiwan Specific Info.
Centers for Disease Control - Taiwan Specific Info
Department of State - Hong Kong SAR Specific Info.
Centers for Disease Control - Hong Kong SAR Specific Info.