Announcements : LAW: Tokyo 2018
Announcement: LAW: Tokyo 2018
Program Director Information:
Prof. Don Polden
In Case of Emergency:
- If it is a life-threatening situation, call your local version of 911 first. If you, or someone else, are able to, call the phone number on your CHUBB card so that they can provide you with guidance.
- Contact your Program Director so that they are aware of the situation and can help locally.
- Call Santa Clara University's Campus Safety at (408) 554-4444 to let them know about any urgent situations. They will initiate a phone tree at Santa Clara.
- Send an email (email@example.com) or leave a voicemail (+1-408-551-1955) at the Center for Global Law and Policy
- Caller First and Last Name
- Caller relationship to person calling about
- Caller contact information
- First and Last Name of the student/participant involved
- Country in which the student/participant is currently located
- Name of the Program Abroad (make sure to mention Law)
- SCU ID#
- Detailed description of the situation (What happened to whom, when and where, etc.)
- Contact information for the student/participant, if different from the caller
- Who you have already contacted or left a message with
If you are interested in housing at the Asia Center of Japan please use the following information to make your room reservation. Housing costs are at your own expense and not included in the tuition collected by Santa Clara University. It is up to you to secure a room reservation.
Please contact Mr. Agata, the Head Manager at the Asia Center directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. He and many of his staff speak fluent English.
ASIA CENTER OF JAPAN
8-10-32, Akasaka, Minato-ku
Tokyo 107-0052 JAPAN
This information is provided as a resource for you and is in no way an official endorsement of the Asia Center of Japan. The class portion of the program is held at the Asia Center so this could be a convenient location for you to stay.
Newsletter Tokyo 2018.pdf
2018 Tokyo Schedule 05 05 2018 .pdf
Tokyo Facebook Page
3.12.18 - Email 1 - General information and reminders.pdf
3.19.18 - Email 2 - Financial Aid and Facebook.pdf
4.3.18 - Email #3 - Orientation, Tuition deadline, Passport and Waivers.pdf
4.11.18 - Email #4 - Tuition Due and Orientation.pdf
Current Outline Santa Clara Program.pdf
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS.pdf
Lecture0_Santa Clara Program Schedule (part2).pdf
Taniguchi materials Summer '18.pdf
Japanese Legal System 1-20.pdf
Japanese Legal System 21-40.pdf
Japanese Legal System 41-60.pdf
Japanese Legal System 61-80.pdf
Japanese Legal System 81-100.pdf
Japanese Legal System 101-120.pdf
Japanese Legal System 121-140.pdf
Japanese Legal System 141-160.pdf
Japanese Legal System 161-180.pdf
Japanese Legal System 181-190.pdf
Remarriage Prohibition Case.pdf
Other Items from SCU:
SCU Student Code of Conduct
Department of State Country Specific Information
Centers for Disease Control Traveler's Health
Department of State Worldwide Travel Alert
How to Make Sure You Travel with Medication Legally
Department of State - Japan Specific Info.
Centers for Disease Control - Japan Specific Info.
Department of State - South Korea Specific Info.
Centers for Disease Control - South Korea Specific Info.
Department of State - Mongolia Specific Info.
Centers for Disease Control - Mongolia Specific Info.