Announcements : LAW: Oxford 2018
Announcement: LAW: Oxford 2018
Program Director Information:
Prof. Cathy Sandoval
In Case of Emergency:
- If it is a life-threatening situation, call your local version of 911 first. If you, or someone else, are able to, call the phone number on your CHUBB card so that they can provide you with guidance.
- Contact your Program Director so that they are aware of the situation and can help locally.
- Call Santa Clara University's Campus Safety at (408) 554-4444 to let them know about any urgent situations. They will initiate a phone tree at Santa Clara.
- Send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a voicemail (+1-408-551-1955) at the Center for Global Law and Policy
- Caller First and Last Name
- Caller relationship to person calling about
- Caller contact information
- First and Last Name of the student/participant involved
- Country in which the student/participant is currently located
- Name of the Program Abroad (make sure to mention Law)
- SCU ID#
- Detailed description of the situation (What happened to whom, when and where, etc.)
- Contact information for the student/participant, if different from the caller
- Who you have already contacted or left a message with
SCU Law Oxford Summer Program Introduction.pdf
2018 Oxford program schedule.pdf
2018 Oxford Summer Program Detailed Information.pdf
Oxford Facebook Page
"The status and rights of UK citizens living in the European Union and European Union citizens living in the UK after Brexit."
Dr. Reuven (Ruvi) Ziegler, Associate Professor in International Refugee Law | Programme Director, LLM in Human Rights, International Law, and Advanced Legal Studies, School of Law, University of Reading.
"Victim Participation in Khmer Rouge International Criminal Trial."
Susan Lamb, Senior Lecturer (International Law), Deakin Law School, Melbourne, Australia, and Visiting Professor at the Universidade NOVA de Lisboa in Lisbon, Portugal.
"An introduction to Oxford Tutorials" and "Comparing English and American Real Property Law."
Roger Smith, Associate Professor of Law, Oxford University, Fellow, Magdalen College
Internet Neutrality Regulation to Protect Democracy, Critical Infrastructure, and the Economy in the Cybertroop Era; A Comparison of U.S. and European Union Internet Neutrality Laws and Regulations.
Catherine Sandoval, Associate Professor and Director of the Santa Clara University Oxford Summer Law Program, Santa Clara University School of Law
The Gig Economy, EU and UK Legal Issues and Perspectives, Jeremias Prassl, Associate Professor in Law, Magdalen College, Oxford University. Information is available about Professor Prassl and his work at: http://www.magd.ox.ac.uk/member-of-staff/jeremias-prassl/
"A Sovereign Parliament?" Peter Mirfield, Sir David Lewis Fellow and Tutor in Law at Jesus College, Oxford.
"European Climate Change Solutions" by Josephine Van Zeben, Fellow at Worcester College, Oxford and Tutor in European Union and Public Law.
3.12.18 - Email 1 - General information and reminders.pdf
3.19.18 - Email 2 - Financial Aid and Facebook.pdf
4.3.18 - Email #3 - Orientation, Tuition deadline, Passport and Waivers.pdf
4.11.18 - Email #4 - Tuition Due and Orientation.pdf
Other Items from SCU:
SCU Student Code of Conduct
Department of State Country Specific Information
Centers for Disease Control Traveler's Health
Department of State Worldwide Travel Alert
How to Make Sure You Travel with Medication Legally
Department of State - England Specific Info.
Centers for Disease Control - England specific Info.